Since the 1930s Riccione gained the status of a main destination of summer tourism on the Adriatic riviera of Romagna, and, together with Rimini, is one of the best known seaside resorts in Northern Italy. Tourism in Riccione is massive, including mostly young people attracted by its great nightlife. The all adriatic cost in Emilia Romagna is called Riviera Romagnola and it is plenty of discos.
The scores of hotels on the Riviera, one next to the other, determine the large amount of tourists flowing there in summer. The main streets of Riccione, viale Dante and viale Ceccarini have numerous night spots, bars, and hotels, in the night and they are the best place for shopping and eating during the day. The seafront is a long boulevard, shaped by a road and an equally developed bicycle lane, that reaches up to the town's end going along the sea.
Conditions of festival:
· The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
- 170 Euro per person in hotel****
- 155 Euro per person in hotel***
- 140 Euro per person in hotel** - www.hotelnapoleonriccione.it
Participation fee includes:
• 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days full-board (italian breakfast, lunch and dinner)
•Support our coordinators during the festival
•Free parking for participants' vehicles
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
Within the framework of the Festival each ensemble is expected to be ready to take part in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
Write us for more information!