(16 - 20 September 2021) Riccione - Rimini
Since the 1930s Riccione gained the status of a main destination of summer tourism on the Adriatic riviera of Romagna, and, together with Rimini, is one of the best known seaside resorts in Northern Italy. Tourism in Riccione is massive, including mostly young people attracted by its great nightlife. The all adriatic cost in Emilia Romagna is called Riviera Romagnola and it is plenty of discos. The scores of hotels on the Riviera, one next to the other, determine the large amount of tourists flowing there in summer. The main streets of Riccione, viale Dante and viale Ceccarini have numerous night spots, bars, and hotels, in the night and they are the best place for shopping and eating during the day.
The biggest festival on Italian Riviera became tradition for Riccione welcome you in Italy for more than a festival - an great emotion, an meeting, an opportunity to create friendship between collectives in an atmosphere of fun, tolerance and respecting each other. Annually more than 600 artists choose the Green Pearl of Adriatic - Riccione for their summer tour thanks to excellent organization and famous hospitality of Emilia Romagna region. During the festival our guests join in 2 big concerts but can also enjoy in different attractions during the free time like sand sculptures competition, degustation of typical italian food, miss festival , discotheque, creative laboratories ect..
Conditions of festival:
· The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
|180 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|190 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
|Participating fee includes:|
• 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days full board /italian breakfast,lunch and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Free parking for bus
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
RIMINI - 6 KM
BOLOGNA - 124 KM
ROMA - 359 KM
MILAN - 389 KM
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and is invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor (for art directors and group's officials).
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Program of the festival:
1st day: Arrival. 14:00 - check in and accommodation in hotel. 18:00 - Technical conference with the directors of the groups. 19:30 Dinner.
2nd day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. 16:00 - Parade of all participating groups. 17:00 Concert. 20:30 - Dinner.
3rd day: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Degustation of typical italian food.Lunch. 17:00 - Sand Scultures competition. 18:00 - Zumba at the beachh. Dinner
4th day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. Lunch. 17:00 Gala Concert for the participants in the festival. Awards. 20:30 - Dinner.
5th day: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Write us for more information!