Beautiful, buzzing Jesolo rises up on the narrow strip of beach that lies between the Venice Lagoon and the Piave River Delta in the Region of Veneto. Its touristic port is considered the most vivacious in the Province of Venice and, its beaches a hub of fun in the sun as they may be, the city itself offers a myriad of occasions for excitement and entertainment both day and night.
Conditions of the festival:
· It is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
· The Festival will be organized in the main square of Jesolo - Piazza Aurora
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
Hotel*** - basic
160 Euro per person
Hotel*** - comfort
180 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
• 4 days accommodation accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
The participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels: it costs 35 Euro per person
- Optional tours
- Transport, insurance...
The festival is great occasion to meet new friends and cultures and enjoy together during the free time in many activities prepared by the organizers.
Write us for more information!