The history of Bracciano is all determined by the magnificent Castle whose sizes dominate all over the settlement. Due to its structural
and architectonic characteristics and the excellent state of conservation it is considered one of the most important castles of Italy. It is located on the southern shore of Lake Bracciano. It
was built in the 15th century, and combines the functions of a military defence structure and a civilian residence of the feudal lords of the period, the Orsini and Borgia, both papal families.
As one of the largest and best-maintained castles in Italy, it also houses a museum and a centre of cultural events.
Conditions of festival:
· The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - modern, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
The festival is organized by Sopravista Events Agency and Association „Cultura in movimento“ . The aim of the Festival is cherishing and promoting of culture and tradition of all nations of the world by singing, dancing, music and costumes showing that to our public; showing the local culture and tradition of the host town and its surroundings, making cooperative and friendly relations among ensembles on an international level.
For groups of more than 11 people
For individual participants or small groups of up to 10 people
|245 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|Participating fee includes:|
• 3 nights accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 3 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
* Free parking for bus
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
ROME - 53 KM
FLORENCE - 278 KM
BOLOGNA - 364 KM
MILAN - 614 KM
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and is invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor (for art directors and group's officials).
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Visit Bracciano's Lake
Lake Bracciano (Lago di Bracciano) is a volcanic lake in the Italian region of Lazio, 32 km northwest of Rome. It has a perimeter of approximately 32 km surrounded by volcanic hills, and one mountain to the north called Rocca Romana.
Disco evening and Miss Festival competition
It can not miss an evening for all groups together to enjoy, to make new friendships.....and to choose the most beautiful girl at the festival...
Visit of Bracciano's Castle
During free time we offer to our groups to visit the famous Bracciano's Castle, prepare degustation of italian cheese, ham and wine.
Write us for more information!