The Olympic Games return live in 2022, to the sea in Italy. We will be ready to welcome groups, soloists, duets, trio, small formations in 15 art disciplines. The duration will be 1 week and workshops and activities will be organized for the participants all together creating an atmosphere of friendship, tolerance and acceptance between different peoples and cultures. Our judges will see all the performances this time live but besides them the public will also be able to admire the talent of our participants. Italy - summer - sea is always the best choice for a great holiday, fun and new experiences
We're looking for the best of the best but don't forget the the words of founder of the Olympics, Baron Pierre de Coubertin, who said "The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part; the essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well."
SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - GROUPS
DURATION OF PERFORMANCE: SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - 4 MIN. / GROUPS - 10 MIN
1) classic ballet;
2) modern choreography (jazz, modern, neoclassic, etc.)
3) folk choreography, folk-stylized dance, ethnic dances;
4) pop dance.
5) ballroom dancing
6) sports dances (hip-hop, disco, techno, break dance, ect)
7) social dances
1) string instruments
2) folk instruments
3) wind instruments
4) electronic musical instruments
5) keyboard instruments
6) bow instruments
1) academic vocals
2) pop vocals
3) folk vocals
4) jazz vocals
5) rock and rap
1) fashion theater
2) students of art schools, painting
3) photo and video creativity
4) circus, clowning, acrobatics, original plastic, juggling, gymnastics
5) art craft
6) acting / theater
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
General technical requirements: If used audio file, it should be sent in advance by e-mail, after registration of the application. (Phonogram file format: mp3, wma, wav. Phonogram file name format:
SURNAME Name - Song name. Replacement of the repertoire is possible till 1 week before arrival.
- The winners of the Grand Prix receive material gifts
• The winners of I, II and III degrees are awarded cups, medals and souvenirs.
• Groups/Soloists/Duet/Trio who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
The jury has the right to not award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
JURY OF THE COMPETITION AND GENERAL CRITERIA
- The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the competition. The jury of the competition is formed by specialists of culture and art, famous artists: composers, singers, choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
- In case there are situations of not worthy candidates for the Grand Prix and prizes - the Grand prix and prizes are not awarded.
- The jury does not take into account national and social features.
- Participants are evaluated in each nomination, in each age category. The jury evaluates the performance by closed voting.
- The jury can share the title of laureate and diploma between several participants.
- Decisions of the jury are not subject to appeal.
*The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO GROUPS
till 6 years old
7 - 8
9 - 10
|11 - 12|
|13 - 14|
|15 - 16|
|17 - 19|
|20 - 23|
|28 - 31|
|32 - 35|
|36 - 45|
|46 - 59|
Do you have additional questions? Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation :
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780 / +39 380 7526166 Email - email@example.com
For groups of more than 10 people
|360 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|380 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
For individual participants or small groups of up to 10 people
|380 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|400 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
The price includes:
• 8 days/7 nights accommodation in 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• Half board / italian breakfast and dinner with vegetables, 1st course, 2nd course, desert and water/
• Degustation of typical italian food
• Workshops and masterclasses for participants
• Extra activities for participants
• Support our staff during the festival
• Official invitation
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Participating fee for group – 100 euro
* Participating fee for small groups of 5-10 persons – 50 euro
* Participating fee for soloist / duet / trio - 50 euro per person
Write us for more information!