Beautiful, buzzing Jesolo rises up on the narrow strip of beach that lies between the Venice Lagoon and the Piave River Delta in the Region of Veneto. Its touristic port is considered the most vivacious in the Province of Venice and, its beaches a hub of fun in the sun as they may be, the city itself offers a myriad of occasions for excitement and entertainment both day and night. Each year hundreds artists from all over the world choose Jesolo for being part of a prestigious international festival and of course to visit Venice. Due to its urban features and its inestimable artistic heritage, Venice is universally considered the most beautiful city in the world and is listed among the UNESCO world heritage sites.
SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - GROUPS
DURATION OF PERFORMANCE: SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - 4 MIN. GROUPS - 10 MIN
1) classic ballet;
2) modern choreography (jazz, modern, neoclassic, etc.)
3) folk choreography, folk-stylized dance, ethnic dances;
4) pop dance.
5) ballroom dancing
6) sports dances (hip-hop, disco, techno, break dance, ect)
7) social dances
1) string instruments
2) folk instruments
3) wind instruments
4) electronic musical instruments
5) keyboard instruments
6) bow instruments
1) academic vocals
2) pop vocals
3) folk vocals
4) jazz vocals
5) rock and rap
1) fashion theater
2) students of art schools, painting
3) photo and video creativity
4) circus, clowning, acrobatics, original plastic, juggling, gymnastics
5) art craft
6) acting / theater
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
General technical requirements: If used audio file, it should be sent in advance by e-mail, after registration of the application. (Phonogram file format: mp3, wma, wav. Phonogram file name format:
SURNAME Name - Song name. Replacement of the repertoire is possible till 1 week before arrival.
For groups of more than 10 people
|195 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|220 euro||Hotel*** basic with swimming pool|
|240 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
For individual participants or small groups of up to 10 people
|240 euro||Hotel*** basic with swimming pool|
|260 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
|Participating fee includes:|
• 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Extra activities for participants
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Participating fee for group – 100 euro
* Participating fee for small groups of 5-10 persons – 50 euro
* Participating fee for soloist / duet / trio - 50 euro per person
*Free parking for bus on Stadium of Jesolo.
The participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels: it costs 35/40/45 Euro per person
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO GROUPS
||7 - 8|
|9 - 10||11 - 12|
|13-14||15 - 16|
|17 - 19||20 - 23|
|24- 27||28 - 31|
|32 - 35||36 - 45|
|46 - 59||
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
VENICE - 35 KM
TREVISO - 44 KM
BERGAMO - 260 KM
MILAN - 350KM
- The winners of the Grand Prix receive material gifts
• The winners of I, II and III degrees are awarded cups, medals and souvenirs.
• Groups/Soloists/Duet/Trio who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
The jury has the right to not award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
JURY OF THE COMPETITION AND GENERAL CRITERIA
- The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the competition. The jury of the competition is formed by specialists of culture and art, famous artists: composers, singers, choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
- In case there are situations of not worthy candidates for the Grand Prix and prizes - the Grand prix and prizes are not awarded.
- The jury does not take into account national and social features.
- Participants are evaluated in each nomination, in each age category. The jury evaluates the performance by closed voting.
- The jury can share the title of laureate and diploma between several participants.
- Decisions of the jury are not subject to appeal.
*The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
Program of the festival:
1st day: Arrival. 14:00 - check in and accommodation in hotel. 18:00 - Technical conference with the directors of the groups. 19:30 Dinner.
2nd day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. 19:30 - Dinner. 21:00 Opening of Contest. Concert.
3rd day: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Free day. Dinner
4th day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. 21:00 Gala Concert of all participants. Awards. 20:30 - Dinner.
5th day: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.