Sopravista International Festivals
Cultural Association "Cultura in movimento"
in partnership with Municipality of Jesolo and Department of Tourism
European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF
To participate in the contest, the participants need accreditation, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Groups willing to participate in the World Cup of Folklore™ complete and sign application form.
- Collectives applying for participation must have obtained prestigious awards from other festivals, awards to be mentioned in the application.
- All participants are to make their own travel expenses to and from place of conducting, Italy and pay their stay. The Organizing Committee provides accommodation and cultural program (excursions) by agreement with the participants. A group delegation can include artists and their accompanying party. The number of artists and accompanying people is not limited.
- During the participation of the team in the World Cup of Folklore™, it may be invited by the organizers to take part in joint events – Official opening, Official closing, parade, accompanying concerts, activities or others . The presence of invited teams in various events is required.
The absolute winner will receive cash prize of 2000 euro
and a diploma for the WINNER of WORLD CUP OF FOLKLORE
- The jury consists of 3 people.
- The organizers have right to offer additional cash prizes.
- First awards in the relevant categories and a diploma for the World Cup of Folklore™ for the relevant category. The
champions obtain golden medals, and for the second and third place – silver and bronze medals. At jury’s decision in the single categories could be given additional golden, silver and bronze
medals with the relevant diplomas.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All of the participants are granted with deeds for laureates, diplomas and object – awards. The awards are granted on a ceremony during World Cup of Folklore™- Jesolo 2017, Italy
- All award winners get a free of charge copy of the TV product, which consists of their performances, and has been broadcasted in Italy or in Europe.
*Discount is available for submitted applications till 15th of December
Contest system includes the following categories:
A) Folklore songs groups, authentic folklore (choirs and ensembles)
B) Folklore songs groups, modern arrangement of folklore music; - (choirs and ensembles)
C) Folklore dances groups, authentic folklore; (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
D) Folklore dances groups; modern choreography (folklore dance groups, ensembles)
E) Folklore mix ensembles - Authentic performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
F) Folklore mix ensembles - Processed performances; (live vocal, instrumental and dance)
- by all categories there is also ranking of children and young people up to 18 years. /in children's and youth groups can participate up to 30% of participants from different age /
- by all categories there is ranking adults people up 18 years.
- The duration of the program should not exceed 10 minutes.
Participation fee: (for participants and accompanying persons)
4 HB / 4 Half Board (italian breakfast and dinner)/ - 165 Euro, Hotel***
The participation fee includes:
• 4 days (4 nights) accommodation accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/ in 3
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
* For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Free parking for bus
The participation fee NOT includes:
* Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
* Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.