Montecatini Terme is in the heart of Tuscany near Florence, Lucca, Pisa, and Viareggio on the coast. It's a pleasant and peaceful town reminiscent of bygone days with a big park in the center, 3 thermal establishments, an elegant wellness center, high quality shops, and nice bars and restaurants. With its many reasonably-priced hotels and convenient location on the rail line, Montecatini Terme makes an excellent base for exploring Tuscany. A historic funicular railway, more than 100 years old, runs from Montecatini Terme up the hill to the picturesque hill town of Montecatini Alto where there's a small castle, three churches, a large square with restaurants and outdoor cafes, a few tourist shops, and great views over the countryside.
Conditions of festival:
· The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - modern, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
The festival is organized by Sopravista Events Agency and Association „Cultura in movimento“ . The aim of the Festival is cherishing and promoting of culture and tradition of all nations of the world by singing, dancing, music and costumes showing that to the citizens and tourists in region of Tuscany; showing the local culture and tradition of the host town and its surroundings, making cooperative and friendly relations among ensembles on an international level.
|150 euro||Hotel*** basic - Hotel Universo, Hotel Florida|
|165 euro||Hotel*** comfort - Hotel Giglio, Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio|
|190 euro||Hotel**** - Hotel Nizza, Hotel Terme Pellegrini|
|Participating fee includes:|
• 4 days/nights accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.Bus Parking and ZTL: 106 euro for whole period of stay
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - email@example.com
FLORENCE - 32 KM
BOLOGNA - 124 KM
MILAN - 357 KM
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and is invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor (for art directors and group's officials).
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Visit Montecatini Alto by Funicular
A historic funicular railway, more than 100 years old, runs from Montecatini Terme up the hill to the picturesque hill town of Montecatini Alto where there's a small castle, three churches, a large square with restaurants and outdoor cafes, a few tourist shops, and great views over the countryside. Read more...
Disco evening and Miss Festival competition
It can not miss an evening for all groups together to enjoy, to make new friendships.....and to choose the most beautiful girl at the festival...
Degustation of typical italian food
During free time we offer to our groups degustation of italian cheese, ham and wine.
Write us for more information!