Beautiful, buzzing Jesolo rises up on the narrow strip of beach that lies between the Venice Lagoon and the Piave River Delta in the Region of Veneto. Its touristic port is considered the most vivacious in the Province of Venice and, its beaches a hub of fun in the sun as they may be, the city itself offers a myriad of occasions for excitement and entertainment both day and night. Each year in May hundreds artists from all over the world choose Jesolo for being part of a prestigious international festival and of course to visit Venice. Due to its urban features and its inestimable artistic heritage, Venice is universally considered the most beautiful city in the world and is listed among the UNESCO world heritage sites.
Conditions of the festival:
· It is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
· The Festival will be organized in the main square of Jesolo - Piazza Aurora
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
The festival is great occasion to meet new friends and cultures and enjoy together during the free time in many activities prepared by the organizers.
For groups of more than 10 people
|180 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|200 euro||Hotel*** with swimming pool|
|220 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
For individual participants or small groups of up to 10 people
|190 euro||Hotel*** basic|
|220 euro||Hotel*** with swimming pool|
|230 euro||Hotel*** comfort|
|Participating fee includes:|
• 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Free parking for bus on Stadium of Jesolo.
The participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of the hotels: it costs 35/40/45 Euro per person
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - email@example.com
VENICE - 35 KM
TREVISO - 44 KM
BERGAMO - 260 KM
MILAN - 350KM
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and is invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor (for art directors and group's officials).
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Program of the festival:
1st day: Arrival. 14:00 - check in and accommodation in hotel. 18:00 - Technical conference with the directors of the groups. 19:30 Dinner.
2nd day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. 19:30 - Dinner. 21:00 Opening og Festival. Concert.
3rd day: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Free day. Dinner
4th day: Breakfast. Free time for excursions. 16:00 - Parade of all participating groups. 17:00 Gala Concert for the participants in the festival. Awards. 20:30 - Dinner.
5th day: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.