Garda's Lake is Italy's largest and most visited lake. The lake is 51km long but only 17km wide at its widest point in the south. The distance around the lake is 158km. Picturesque villages, medieval castles, and lakeside promenades dot the shoreline. The lake has a diverse landscape with beaches along the southern shores and rocky cliffs above the northern shoreline. Lake Garda is known for its clear water, great for swimming in summer. Windsurfing, sailing, and hiking in the lake's many parks are popular activities.
The biggest spring festival in Italy is ready to host numerous groups on the wonderful Garda's Lake, when in the spring nature wakes up and everything begins to bloom. Thanks to good symbiosis of high quality services and hospitality, Garda is one of the most requested festivals in the spring organized by Sopravista - the Italian leader for excellence specialized in the realization of International folklore and modern art Festivals. This beautiful location in Veneto hosts mainly groups which are looking for excursions and fun, but also those in search of a prestigious festival.
There are 2 concerts, a parade and great variety of places to visit like beautifully preserved Verona which is the fourth most visited city in Italy, Venice with its islands, Malcesine has a historic center with tiny streets, a small harbor, and a medieval castle. From Malcesine, the cable car goes to Monte Baldo, known as the Garden of Europe, where there are botanical gardens, hiking paths, and spectacular views. Gardaland is the main amusement park in Italy where to spend a beautiful day characterized by fun and strong emotions.
Hotel*** 160 Euro per person
All hotels make part of "Chincherini Holiday Group"
Participation fee includes:
• 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner/
• Support our staff during the festival
• Festival participation fee
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Free parking for bus
*For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
*Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Conditions of the festival:
· The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
· In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - modern, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
· There is no age limit.
· Number of participating groups is limited.
· Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
· The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
· All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor (for art directors and group's officials).
Write us for more information!