Cash prize for groups - 500 euro for 1 group in category "Dance" and "Vocal"
Material gifts for soloists - "Vocal", "Dance" and "Instrumental performance"
International Dance and Vocal contest is open for groups and soloists of different ages and dance/vocal categories. It’s a celebration of dance art for children and adults in an unique atmosphere of joy and funny moments, combining a holiday in wonderful Italy with participation in a prestigious event. The biggest award will be 1 prize in the amount of 500 euro for the best dance and best vocal group in the contest carefully selected by international jury. Our 15 years’ experience makes our organization leader in the realization of international festivals and contests in Italy and is synonyms for quality and excellence. It allows us to guarantee for all services our participants receive, maintaining good value for money.
I) till 6 years old; 7-8 y.o.; 9-10 y.o.; 11-12 y.o; 13 -14 y.o; 15 - 16 y.o, 17 - 19 y.o, 20 - 23 y.o; 24 - 27 y.o, 28 - 31 y.o, over 32 y.o,
SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - GROUPS
DURATION OF EACH PERFORMANCE: SOLOISTS - DUET - TRIO - 4 MIN. / GROUPS - 10 MIN
1) classical ballet;
2) modern choreography (jazz, modern, neoclassic, etc.)
3) folk choreography, folk-stylized dance, ethnic dances;
4) pop dance.
5) ballroom dancing
6) sports dances (hip-hop, disco, techno, break dance, ect)
7) social dances
1) string instruments
2) folk instruments
3) wind instruments
4) electronic musical instruments
5) keyboard instruments
6) bow instruments
7) percussion instruments
1) academic vocals
2) pop vocals
3) folk vocals
4) jazz vocals
5) rock and rap
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
General technical requirements: In the presence of audio in electronic form, phonograms must be sent in advance by e-mail, after registration of the application. (Phonogram file format: mp3, wma, wav. Phonogram file name format:
SURNAME Name - Song name. Replacement of the repertoire is possible at registration at the competition.
Competitive requirements, specified in the score sheet of the jury:
• Purity of intonation;
• Range of voice;
• Artistry and scenic culture;
• Choosing a repertoire
• Theme and selection of the repertoire;
• Performing skills;
• Dance composition;
• Costumes and props;
• Acting skills.
• Technique of performance;
• Musicality, virtuosity, sound culture;
• Understanding the style, artistic interpretation of the musical work, selection of the repertoire;
• Artistry, stage appearance, general impression.
Do you have additional questions?
Contact our team on the numbers below and we'll help you to organize your participation and trip to Italy:
Tel. / Whatsapp / Viber
+ 39 328 2467780/ +39 380 7526166
Email - email@example.com
- RIMINI - 2 KM
- BOLOGNA - 120 KM
- ROME - 350 KM
- MILAN - 380 KM
- The jury will give 1 prize of 500 euro for the best dance and vocal group in the contest
- Material gifts for soloist in category - Vocal, Dance and Instrumental
• The winner of the Grand Prix is determined in each of categories.
• The winners of I, II and III degrees are groups who won I, II and III places in each category in each age category. They are awarded cups, prizes and souvenirs.
• Groups/Soloists who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
The jury has the right not to award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
JURY OF THE COMPETITION AND GENERAL EVALUATION CRITERIA
- The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the competition. The jury of the competition is formed by specialists of culture and art, famous artists: composers, singers, choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
- When there are situations when there are no worthy candidates for the Grand Prix and prizes, the Grand prix and prizes are not awarded.
- The jury does not take into account national and social features, material possibilities.
- Participants are evaluated in each nomination, in each age category. The jury evaluates the performance by closed voting.
The jury can share the title of laureate and diploma between several participants.
Decisions of the jury are not subject to appeal.
The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
For groups of more than 10 people
Hotel*** basic - 170 Euro per person
Hotel*** comfort - 185 Euro per person
Hotel**** - 210 euro per person
For groups of more than 10 people
Hotel*** basic - 185 Euro per person
Hotel*** comfort - 195 Euro per person
Hotel**** - 230 euro per person
The price includes:
• 4 days/3 nights accommodation in 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 3 days full board /rich italian breakfast on buffet , lunch and dinner with rich buffet with vegetables, 1st course, 2nd course, desert and water/
• Excursion to San Marino
• Degustation of typical italian food
• Support our staff during the festival
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Participating fee for group – 100 euro
* Participating fee for small groups of 5-10 persons – 50 euro
* Participating fee for soloist / duet / trio - 40 euro per person
The participation fee does not include:
Write us for more information