Cash prize of 1000 euro for 1 group in each category: "Dance" and "Vocal"
San Marino is the world's oldest republic and Europe's third smallest state. It lies 657 m above sea level with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and Adriatic coast, and is situated only 10km from Rimini. Legend has it that the founder of San Marino, a stonemason, arrived from the island of Rab in Dalmatia and climbed Mt. Titano to found a small community of Christians, persecuted for their faith by the Emperor Diocletian. San Marino is made up of a few towns dotted around the mountain sides. The capital of San Marino is itself called 'San Marino' and is situated high up on a mountain top. The capital is surrounded by a wall and three distinct towers overlook the rest of the country. The site "San Marino: Historic Centre and Mount Titano" has become part of the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2008. The towns surrounding the capital are more industrial and generally not as attractive as the main city. San Marino is 20 times bigger than Monaco and half the size of Liechtenstein.
Nominations in 2 categories:
- Folklore dance groups /authentic and stylized/
- Classical dance groups
- Contemporary dance (jazz modern, neoclassic
- Sport dance (hip hop, disco, techno, street, break dance, and other street styles);
- academic singing
- jazz/rock/rap singing
- folk singing
- pop singing
· The jury will give 1 prize in the amount of 1000 euro for the best dance group in the contest
• The winner of the Grand Prix is determined in each of 3 age categories.
• The winners of I, II and III degrees are groups who won I, II and III places in each category in each age category. They are awarded cups, prizes and souvenirs.
• Groups who do not win the main awards of the competition receive Diploma for participation and souvenir.
The jury has the right not to award, but also to duplicate certain places at its own discretion.
JURY OF THE COMPETITION AND GENERAL EVALUATION CRITERIA
The composition of the jury is formed and approved by the Organizing Committee of the contest. The jury is formed by specialists of dance art: choreographers, variety artists, teachers.
Decisions of the jury are final and are not subject to review.
The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of seats to the participants.
Competitive requirements, specified in the score sheet of the jury:
• Purity of intonation;
• Range of voice;
• Artistry and scenic culture;
• Choosing a repertoire;
• Theme and selection of the repertoire;
• Performing skills;
• Dance composition;
• Costumes and props;
• Acting skills.
Hotel*** - 150 Euro per person http://www.hotelstrandriccione.com/, http://www.hotelfedora.it/, www.adlon.it
Hotel**** - 190 euro per person, www.hotelfeldbergriccione.com, https://www.hotelboemia.com/
The participation fee includes:
• 3 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed comfort rooms, TV, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
• 3 days full board /rich italian breakfast on buffet , lunch and dinner with rich buffet with vegetables, 1st course, 2nd course, desert and water/
• Excursion to San Marino
• Degustation of typical italian food
• Support our staff during the festival
*Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
*Supplement for single room – 15 euro per day per person.
*Participating fee for group – 100 euro
* Participating fee for small groups of 5-10 persons – 40 euro
- For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
- Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
The participation fee does not include:
Write us for more information